I’ve been primarily working on 3 things this week:
- PureScript Editor. The old #MidnightMurderParty editor (my custom CMS) was written in #Elm 0.16 and is basically unmaintainable since 0.16 is so different from the newer versions. I’ve been looking for an excuse to learn #PureScript for a while, so I’ve been rewriting the entire editor in that. I’m still just trying to get JSON decoding working, though.
- MMP Promo Animation. The promo animation for MMP is done, and now I need to soundscape this whole thing. I started editing with OpenShot, but that can be summed up in one word: Crash. I’m now using Blender as my video editor. So far, I really like it. While I pair up SFX with the video, @larouxn is working on the music. It’s coming along pretty nicely.
- Camp NaNo. I set my Camp #NaNoWriMo goal for the month to 10k words. I’m trying to finish one #shortstory, write another, and maybe get some MMP writing in there as well!