Wow what a journey I’ve been on since my last log! I’ve decided to use Bootstrap for my website as mobile responsiveness is of major importance in how I see my site being used. The thing is someone said Bootstrap was easy, yeah well it didn’t prove so easy for me & that was just coding the Navbar! To be fair a lot of the bugs were of my own doing. Regardless I kept persevering & making small improvements. Then tonight I decided I really needed the site in Git as I was going crazy trying to keep all the different versions of index.html I’d made straight in my head. So that’s what I’ve been doing. Really excited to get this site up & running. #bootstrap #git #WebDev
Deployed follow buttons to #makerbase production servers after adding some more responsive onclick behavior to account for slow ajax responses (and learned a little bit more about #jQuery and #Bootstrap on the way). Wrote and scheduled a month's worth of #makerbase touts for #thinkup email digests. Finally got my #vagrant vms running again (real-time open source community troubleshooting is a sight to see). Oh, and I finally mailed that dumb check.