Yesterday was a mess. What was supposed to be two quick commits for #MidnightMurderParty and the rest of the day off became a 5-6 hour dev session where I discovered some pretty nasty bugs, at least 3 of them fairly serious front-end issues. @larouxn had to create a new endpoint on the back-end for one of the features I was working on, and while I was testing that, I found out that our release scheduling wasn’t working properly either (it was releasing content that wasn’t yet scheduled to be released; I’ll leave that log to Nick).
Long story short, I did close the last two #GitHub issues, but now I have to spend tonight fixing bugs in the most volatile part of the application and hopefully not introducing new ones in the process. So much for not fiddling with it until after the beta test!