I went back through my git history tonight and it turns out my first #changemap commit was exactly one month ago, October 7. That seems pretty auspicious timing to release it! I got its live server set up this afternoon, and configured Let’s Encrypt for the SSL cert tonight — actually way less complicated than I expected. Very handy.
Ahh keep forgetting to log lately! Here’s what I’ve done over the past couple days:
- Sent an #exist for #ios update to the #appstore that includes #location tracking. Finally! I’ve been working on this for months, so I’m relieved to have it released. #milestone
- Sent an Exist for iOS update to beta testers that syncs more data from #healthkit
- Started drafting one of three #client #content articles due this week
- Did my personal #monthlyreview for October
- Sent out my weekly #newsletter
- 40 people signed up to #PlanMyMeal but feedback and activation rate is still just 10%. I think the customer segment still isn’t quite right.
- Redesigned #PlanMyMeal Google Slides meal plan template
- Landed the first paying customer for #PlanMyMeal. Got an idea that maybe we should target a different customer segment.
- Completed book writing workshop with Catherine Moolenschot
- Completed another customer interview, this time, I got the “right” customer
Well, I spent the day setting up a bunch of little #larder things like queueing, went through the signup flow a few times and fixed some things, and finally got it to the bare minimum (MVP I guess?) where I’m comfortable showing other people. I invited a couple of beta testers tonight, but I did it by hand and I think I’ll leave the others until tomorrow and automate it somehow. Anyway, yay! Larder is now in beta 🎉 #milestone