I had planned a different kind of day but then I decided to go for some laid back activities. Worked on #trello for the most part of the day, I created a few new boards and updated many of the old ones. Also started watching The Expanse on #Netflix, which seems ok so far. Not sure how I’m gonna structure my day tomorrow, but essential activities will surely be #blog, #yoga and #Chinese.
Today was a good day. 🙂
- I’ve completed tasks for both work I and work II. I didn’t spend a lot of time on those, but I still got some stuff done and I’m in the adjusting phase, so for now it’s more than enough.
- for #Chinese I reviewed lessons 30/31/32 on #anki from Remembering simplified hanzi book. I will need another day of revision in order to let long term memory do its job and then on to the next lesson.
- I’ve been planning a lot in my #Muji planner + my new #Paperblanks weekly diary. Good.
- for my #minimalism project (inspired by @Kraahkan) I sorted out some calendars on both #iCloud and #Google accounts. I really didn’t need all that clutter.
- I’m also keeping my #OneNote page of daily and weekly accomplishments up to date, which is one of the good habits I acquired at the end of 2016 in order to mantain focus and motivation.
My logs are always too long, I don’t know why I just can’t be more concise 😣
Hello LittleLogs! Since my last log here I have:
- finished reading another couple of books setting up my #GoodReadsChallenge at 27/25. Not bad!
- took a flight to Scotland to spent both Christmas and New Year’s Eve with the Significant Other. Too bad he’s a doctor and he’ll be working all night tonight 🙁
- decided to go for HSK (#Chinese proficiency test) in February 2017. I will have to adjust my study schedule accordingly in future weeks.
- produced a lot of #blog #content before the end of the year. It was hard but I’m hugely proud to say that I did it!
2016 has been a tough but also satifying year. Happy 2017, the Year of the Rooster!
It has been a while since my last life log here. I don’t even know exactly what I’ve been busy doing, especially considering I’ve yet to go back to my yoga class since my mysterious foot pain started ._. I also managed to get first a cough, then a cold, and then a sore throat. Oh and today I was yelled at by a mentally ill person at my work place for really no reason 😐
But on better news I managed to practice both #Anki and #Memrise for #Chinese [though I need to focus more on Remembering simplified hanzi, memrise can become addicting] these days and * drum rolling * yesterday I completed my Goodreads challenge with 25/25 books read! 🎉🎉🎉👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I had quite a productive AND relaxing week end. I’m currently focusing on finishing Remembering simplified hanzi as soon as I can for #Chinese, so that I can finally move back to grammar and reading practice. Also still on track with #Memrise, though I made a few mistakes during revision today 😕
I didn’t work that much on the #blog but I finally faced the main difficulty I was having and now it should be cleared up. Good. I did prepare bag, lunch and clothes for tomorrow [cold weather expected!] + I placed an order on The Journal Shop taking advange of #blackfriday to refurbish my #MTN 😋
Today is Sunday which means hair mask + book + early sleep for tonight.
Today I’ve been more focused on stuff to do [but still not much #blog work done, what’s wrong with me lately?], especially in terms of planning and studying #Chinese. I completed lesson 25 of Remembering simplified hanzi which means I’m beyond the halfway mark [thank goodness] with 792/1500 characters studied; I’ve done 3 targeted reviews on #Anki + finished and reviewed lesson 5 of Mandarin Chinese on #Memrise. I’m happy because I feel focused and motivated like I haven’t been in a very long time.
On other news, I finally took the time to prepare a little beauty concoction - a mixures of sweet almond oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, rosehip oil and argan oil to apply on my face before bedtime. My skin has been so dry lately and we’re not even in winter yet :(
Somewhat disappointed for not having been able to work on #blog #content yesterday. I had a rather relaxed/chilled out day mostly made of #readings and #tvseries [finished watching #ColdCase season 4!]. I did manage to do both #anki and #memrise for #Chinese first thing in the morning. I started writing stuff in my new 2017 #planner which is from Japanese brand #Muji. Oh and I also baked my very own bread loaf yesterday! Very proud of that 🙃
I’m trying to find new balance since I decided to devote 85% of my productive time to my professional training as an #archivist.
Once at home I finished scanning the articles I was interested to from a library book on #shamanism (that can now be returned) and then produced some #content from my #blog (though I didn’t publish the post like I was supposed to).
My #unplug weekend worked out really well: I read a good deal of pages out of my #currentnovel, drafted a couple of #blogpos, studied some new #Chinese #vocab + progressed with Remembering simplified hanzi, had amazing food and watched an #anime as planned.
Today I completed my #anki review pretty early and finished some tasks for my work I (though I could have been more productive work-wise). But I was cold so I needed warmth and comfort 😟 watched a few episodes of #ColdCase and went to #yoga class. Ready to get back to my readings now!
Today I did pretty much everything I was supposed to which is fine, though I didn’t manage to give some time to my #Chinese study. Reviewing #Anki daily is important but it’s only the first step - I need to put in many more hours of study.
Anyway, I’m ready for frenzy Friday tomorrow and then I will unplug for the rest of the weekend 🦄 just the countryside, #books and movies [I was thinking about Japanese #anime Paprika] + hopefully some Chinese language study. No #iPhone and #iPad except for #ebook reading!
See ya next week 🤗
- cleared up my work I #todolist
- practiced #Anki on the bus + started studying a new lesson of Remembering Simplified Hanzi for #Chinese
- read about 30 of #currentnovel during #lunchtime
- packed food for tomorrow
- lined up my clothes on the sofa
- went to #yoga class
- had a shower
- smelt amazing after applying #bodylotion [ongoing]
Ready to dig into #currentnovel again before going to sleep =)
A quick week end log before unplugging for the night. Today I cleared my #todolist and I’m like 0.0 really…? All in all this week end has been pretty productive under many different respects. I worked for my job 2, studied #chinese and reviewed cards on #anki, finished watching #GilmoreGirls S01, decluttered my room and even organised stuff for the #blog. Not a lot of #reading but I’m planning to take care of it right now. Clothes and bag for tomorrow ready. Feeling good overall =)
A bit tired tonight but happy to wrap things up.
Work 1 had its to do list all cleared up and even some tasks that have been dealt with in advance for next week. I’m behind on my work 2 though, as everyday new things come up and it becomes quite hard to stick to a plan. Got stuff done anyway.